Friday, July 30, 2010

Heyyy ! Long time No see ! xDDD

Oh My Lovessssss !!!
ii am back (:
ii noe gt many ppl miss mii gehh.
Heeeeeeeeeee x)
All my babe, exspecially my Beii Lingx
See, ii update my blog jor narr. :P
dai sek mou ??
XDDDDD





Bii, why ii cant get ur love ??
Do eu noe my love are gone ??
ii am so scare one day ii will leave eu alone.
Don give mii this kind of feel plss.
drop tears );
jealous coz ii care eu
angry coz ii love eu
sad coz ii don wan eu leave mii
Biiiiii !!!!!! Give mii LOVE plsssss ):
Haiyyyyy ~~
Eu said eu don wan go skul adyy.
then eu sure will work.
then we see each other de time also will less.
Aikzzzzz. sorry ii realy cant accept itt ):
II JUZ WANNA UR LOVE. TATS ALL !!!





Eweeeee -.-
Bad News !!!
All form 3 student had to chg class.
My God !!
even all my frenz are same class.
but one of my frenz are so unlucky to chg to alone ):
sad about this T.T
Hope she will chg bk wif us !!!
Don wanna she to be alone !! Jiee ♥





Best Friend Forever !!!
Babe Forever !!
Love eu All !!
Mwaksssssssssssss ;P






Rmb, ii am always be ur side ♥
ii am here to listen ur soul ♥
ii am here to share ur sadness ♥
ii am here to be the ONE
You're the mine onli ONE
ii love euuu Ch'ng Kye Yang




By Ms.Meiiz ♥
Loves euu Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment