Sunday, January 31, 2010

300110 ♥ ioi again ==


Mrs.Meiiz wif da phone ;)


Mr.Yang <3>


My Mr.Yang & Soh Tek


Our couple keyy chane =]


Bii's phone

Marlboro Black Vs Bii's Phone

Same wee, but picture not same x)

h0hoO (x


My hand was so longg man ==

Mr.Yang's purse n phone




Tats all for today's picture (:



Today got sumthing happen at MCD.
MCB. u two gurl don let mii see dou eu all again. slap u 99
LCLY at there. Puiiiiiii
No ball de gurl don show out ur brest la diuu !


Skipp ~~~~
Skip ~~~~


Till 6,7 macam.
saw My Bii.
when saw him.
55 hug him.
hahaaa !
dono whyy.
too miss he gua.
heeee =)
muacksss .
after tat we walk here walk there.
OmG ! IOI one word Sienxxx !
Sienx 7 sienx !
then go Pantai Remis again. Meet Jia Hui them.
finnish eat then go Universal .
10++ then wait bus go home.
wait till 11++ onli got bus la...
Sorrrr..
Hahaaa !
back home then sleep adyy.
tired **




___________________________________

310120


Today nth special
7++ go find my Beii Beii yumcha.
heheeee =)
miss ni niaa.
after tat Japan them come sit wif us adyy.
Then my Bii also come yumcha wif us.
Many funny thing nia.
hahaaa !
9++ sit Bii's frenz back home.
THX ya !
heeeeee ^^





Its time to sleep.
My cutee Bii also sleep adyy.
so my turn to sleep.
Byeez Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment