Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today was so fun..xD

Ta Da Da Dangg !!
.....
....
...
..
.
My Beloved Mummy plying pool..xD [ she vry geng nia ]

Tats is Wern , Mii , and also my Beloved Mummy <3

3 sorpo..xD


we 3 again..hee =]





Well..
today early in da morning
Me n BaoYu went to skul
went to skul for ??
take my buke text..
xD..
after tat, we go out D'curry there yumcha..
wait someone come out meet us..
after tat..
Y.wern sms me ask me go see movie ~
3.00 start the movie ~

OMG !!
i cant rush there la..
ahduii ~~
sorry norr..tat cant pui eu all see..
hehee..=P
after tat me wif BaoYu go meet eu all nor ~
when wan out ~
Oh shit !!
rain heavly !
how ?!!
we juz can ling yu norhh ~
at bus stop there damn cold leh weihh ><
go dou ioi ~
first we two siaopoo go toilet first
do wat ??
dry our hair ~
our hair lk siaopoo macam ~
ahduii ~
then go eat pizza..

yummy..
eating also so cold ..
swt ==

after tat JunQi wif her cousin come meet us at pizza there..
and then Y.wern @ Mummy come meet me also..
hee..
but Mummy don wan eat pizza..

then go jor Pantai Remis there eat ~
Haaa..
after paid,i go find Y.wern n Mummy
then BaoYu find JunQi them..

when i sitting down..
keep seeing Mummy..
Haa..
aiyoo..
Bo biann..
who call my Mummy so so so lenqq nuii =]
hee..
they two call HarMee eat..
Wahh..
they eat till so spicy..
see them eat till so syok..
haa...
Ate finnish..

we go ply pool again ~

who win ??
dono ~~
heee...
Its time to back..

when back..

saw dou Ming Gor lehh weihh ~
this call wat ??
Got yuan !
haaa...dai diu...xD
then my real mum bought jor many new shirt for me leh weihh..
thx mum ^^
love eu siaa ~
okay la...
tats all for today ~~
Tata nurr =)








You ! Haizz !

why eu always lk this ?

eu realy wan walk ur own ways ??

eu realy wan do those i don lk de thing ??

I not Jealous or wat !

Juz dono now who is ur gf !

maybe in ur heart frenz IMPORTANT than lover !

Ya, i noe

Frenz are IMPORTANT then gf

i noe !

But...

I don wan say eu much and more adyy ~

juz watever laa !!

Fuck Off !

FucK Off ! CB!

Damn IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment