Friday, November 6, 2009

Upate Update ;D

My Style :D


onLy Me n He
Me VS Wern

Well ~~~~

yesterday was sick !

It so damn !!

going to dead = =


luckly got My Baby beside me ~

Today was recover adi ;)

today was so boring ~~

Till 6.30 like tat ~

Yee wern call me go ioi buy thing ~~

she wan buy pan worr ~

then i feel so boring then teman her norr ~~

xDD..

funny larr..

not say buy pan mer ??

why buy shirt ??

haa !!

we go BRAND OUT LET
buy OUR couple shirt ~

same same geh..

hee.. =P

after bought tat ''couple shirt''

then we go MCD ate ~~

when ate,we chat many sucks thing ~~

then we back home adyy ~~

tats all for today..



BITCH !!


Becareful ur mouth ~

wan play wif me iziit ?

come !!

play wif me la !

and show it out !!

Don show behind me !

Fucker CB !


No comments:

Post a Comment