Saturday, December 5, 2009

041209

Today early in da morning ~
7.++ wake up ~
wanna plane go Bsb wif gor them ~
coz wanna see them training bsb ~
But...its was raining ~
so..fine ~
Juz continue my sleep ~
Zzzz...

Sleep till 10++ wake again ~
My Beii call me ~
call me go find her ~
but i still sleep..
hehes..
then tell she after she lunch wif her Bii i go find her yumcha ~
then she say ok ~
then i continue sleep again ~ [ I'm so pig @@ ]

1++ finally i wake up ler ~
then ply comp ~
Beii sms me say more awhile come my hse ~
woww..
so good..
haas..
nonit i walk out..sumore out side raining ehh ~
xD..
Beii come y hse ply..xD
two sorpo ~

2++ wan 3 o'clock ~
Beii say wan go ioi walk anot ~
me say cincai luu ~
then me 55 go bath luu ~
after bath ~
think don wan go IoI ady ~
sienx of IoI..
hahass ~
then say go meenas yumcha ~
ok loo..on nor ~

While Yang sms me say about something ~
then call mai he go meenas yumcha luu ~
after finnish yumcha ~
go Mindy's house ~
buy i din go ~
I pui that '' Siu Ye ''
hmmm ~
we two ppl walk walk walk ~
got chat abot sumthing ~
secret ....
skip alll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
midnight thing also skippp ~~~~~~
picture will upload soon ~


Tats all for 041209 !



贝,对不起~
忘记用华语写~
嘻嘻~
不好意思哦~
solii ~~




Boii ~
i need time ~
please give me some time ~
and eu too ~
hope eu will slowly chg all of ur attidude ~
You must wait me till i say the word YES !
and i hope my self to say YES to you too (:

My Heart Still Belong With You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment